- About the wiki
- How this wiki works
- NEED HELP?
- Art and Artists
- All Gay Fiction ... our new blog!
- Free Gay E-fiction
- Book Launches
- The Booklovers' Lounge
- Cover Art Gallery
- Professional Services
- Publishers Now Reading
- USER FORUMS
- New Members
- The Press Room
- Advertise with us
- Terms Of Service
Will sets out to help Takoda and his tribe preserve some of their identity... and ends up finding his own. More...
People confound young, brilliant, college professor Brendon, including his boss. So when Josh, the assistant football coach, pursues him, Brendon isn’t sure what to make of him. More...
The love of men for men in the harsh yet magnificent world of historic America: here is a tale of passion and power, ambition and treachery in the beautiful Sangre de Cristo mountains. More...
"I want to work with words!"
That's been Lenore Black's ambition since she learned how to read. After trying out publishing and public relations, she took up a career as an advertising copy writer. Now, she's happy to add "fiction writer" to the resume. Lenore lives and works in Brooklyn. She wrote her first romance novel in the fifth grade. She published her first story in 2009. What's next for her? More writing. Hopefully, more publishing. And definitely a lot more daydreaming on the subway!
- Rules Were Made to Be Broken, novella, from Dreamspinner Press
- All's Fair in Love and Advertising, a romantic comedy coming December 2nd from Dreamspinner Press
- Spam! It's What's for Christmas in the Mistletoe Madness Advent Calendar from Dreamspinner Press
- The Rebelliously Single Prince in Bedknobs and Beanstalks from Ravenous Romance
- Fun and Games in Sindustry Volume 1 from Dreamspinner Press
- Ganymede in the I DO TWO anthology to benefit Lambda Legal Fund
- Better Than Cupcakes in the SHOT THROUGH THE HEART Taste Test from Torquere Press