- About the wiki
- How this wiki works
- NEED HELP?
- Art and Artists
- All Gay Fiction ... our new blog!
- Free Gay E-fiction
- Book Launches
- The Booklovers' Lounge
- Cover Art Gallery
- Professional Services
- Publishers Now Reading
- USER FORUMS
- New Members
- The Press Room
- Advertise with us
- Terms Of Service
Will sets out to help Takoda and his tribe preserve some of their identity... and ends up finding his own. More...
People confound young, brilliant, college professor Brendon, including his boss. So when Josh, the assistant football coach, pursues him, Brendon isn’t sure what to make of him. More...
The love of men for men in the harsh yet magnificent world of historic America: here is a tale of passion and power, ambition and treachery in the beautiful Sangre de Cristo mountains. More...
How do I add myself to the index pages?
When you have your new page(s) made, it's time to link them in, so visitors can find them. You can link a new page to as many Book Categry pages as you think are appropriate. For instance:
- MY BOOK TITLE (historical romance, with ships)
- Link: Titles A-Z
- Link Books by Category: Romance
- Link Books by Category: Historical
- Link Books by Category: Maritime
- Link: your own Author Page (graffiti wall)
You have at least FIVE links that you can make for this book -- five ways for people to find you without even looking at the master page index, or using Site Search. This is how:
- Being logged in, you open the "Book Category" page where you want to add your link.
- Find the right spot -- all lists are currently alphabetical, for the sake of simplicity.
- Type in your text, noticing the format that is common for the page. For instance, MY BOOK TITLE by My Name.
- Highlight the title of the book.
- Click the make link icon in the toolbar at the top of the editing screen ... the LINK LIST pops up.
- Scroll down the list till you see your new page. Select this.
- Click INSERT ... and then SAVE & CLOSE.
Repeat process to add your new pages in to the appropriate indexes.
WHAT CAN I ADD TO THE INDEX PAGES?
You can add a thumbnail of your book's cover (100 pixels high by something like 70 wide: no larger than this, please), plus a few lines describing the book, to a max of 400 words -- and, of course, the link through to your book's own page. Be sure to keep the thumbnail in the right size bracket, and be brief with the blurb. (Remember the old rule: the more you write, the less people read.)